So what is an excuse? Well the definition is:ex·cuse
verb3rd person present: excuses/ikˈskyo͞oz/
Attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
- I don’t have the money or I can’t afford it!
- I don’t have the time.
- I don’t have the knowledge or Information
- I have family/kids so I couldn’t possibly…
- I’m overworked.
- I don’t understand it!
- I’m too old.
- I’m too young!
- I’m not smart enough!
- I am afraid.
- I don’t want to fail.
- I don’t have a plan for that…
- I need to stay focused on what I am already doing…
- I haven’t got [The thing] you think you need.
- I’m too busy.
- My [husband, family, kids, friends] won’t support me.
- I will get to it when I am ready.
- My [family, job] is my top priority.
- I’m a work in progress.
- My life is complicated.
- It’s really outside of my comfort zone.
- It’s not my job.
- I have too many things to do.
- It’s too risky.
- I don’t have permission.
- It won’t be perfect.
- I don’t know the right people.
- My idea isn’t original.
- I am worried about what people will think.
- Someone already tried it and it didn’t work.
- I already tried and I hit a wall.
- I am too tired.
- I am not in good shape.
- I need to get more feedback first.
- That might work for some people just not for me.
- Other people have advantages I don’t have.
- I wish I could do that… but I just don’t believe I can.
- I don’t know what I want.
- It’s not the right time.
- No one else really cares if I do it.
- I need to balance my work and home life.
- I am not creative.
- I am afraid of competition.
- I have bills to pay.
- I need to be told what to do.
- I get distracted easily.
- I’m a procrastinator.
We WORK hard and PLAY hard too!
Congrats to the team for achieving their goals!
We train together… personally and professionally… inside the gym & outside the gym!
What’s NEW at ADT?
The October Vino Vixen wine Night is a Halloween Celebration and a chance to BRING your BEAU to Vino Vixen Night!
The Vino Vixen’s are at it again… join the ladies of the Ashely Delp Team & Dream Realty for our monthly Vino Vixen’s Event. This month we are hosting at 2526 Grand Ave. (ADT & Dream Office).
Call or text Emily @ 406-670-3711 for more details & your personal invite.
The fourth Wednesday of each month we host a wine night just for women in our network. Bring your BEST girlfriends and enjoy a few hours with empowering and really fun women doing some amazing things in our community!
Our MVP for October is…
If you have never met Kelsey Clark, you are missing out BIG Time! Kelsey has been with the team since April and she has been an absolute delight. She has the best attitude and always comes to work with a sweet and spicy personality that keeps everyone around her in the BEST of spirits. Kelsey’s unprecedented approach to client care is what her clients love about her most. She will go to the end of the earth and back for her clients and it truly shows up in how smoothly her transactions go for both the seller and the buyer. We love Kelsey and we couldn’t be happier with her! She is truly an asset to the team and to the industry! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your clients and to the industry.
DREAM REALTY is the home of the Ashley Delp Team!
We have been Dreaming of owning our own brokerage for a long long long time… and DREAM REALTY became a reality in April of 2018…. We are happy to introduce DREAM Realty! Dream Realty is the brokerage you see on all of our signs and marketing materials. Please feel free to stop by our office at 2526 Grand Ave. Ste 3 and visit with us about all the exciting news we have to share about our short and longterm goals.
Dream Realty… Where our biggest priority is making your Dreams A Reality!